The Building Office protects the health and safety of the public by administrating and enforcing various building codes and technical standards while preparing for the future growth of Osceola County. We strive to provide the best possible building permit service to our citizens and builders.
Osceola County Code Enforcement exists to protect public health, safety and welfare, by enforcement and education of County Codes, Land Use Regulations and various Statutes. The department strives to achieve voluntary compliance while establishing a working partnership with the citizens of Osceola County and other government agencies
The mission of Osceola County Community Resources is to protect, enhance and preserve the county’s natural, recreational and cultural resources, through conservation, education, and management, for present and future generations.
The Development Review Department exists to offer assistance to citizens, property owners, developers, and design professionals by providing technical expertise and support throughout the entire process of all development applications, review and approval, as well as construction of infrastructure improvements within Osceola County unincorporated areas. The process includes direct interaction with all reviewing staff in a round table forum called the Technical Review Committee (TRC), which provides the applicant opportunities to ask and receive clarification on issues of concern associated with the development.
The Planning and Design Office provides planning and community development services that guide the development of Osceola County. These services ensure the orderly growth and development of the County and that all land development is consistent with the Comprehensive Plan.
The Zoning Department manages orderly growth and development through administration of the Osceola County Land Development Code to ensure compliance with the Osceola County Comprehensive Plan and enforcement of various County codes and ordinances.
- FORMBOARD@OSCEOLA.ORG – Formboards to be reviewed
- BUILDINGMAILBOX@OSCEOLA.ORG – Inspection questions, expired permits, CO, power releases, Private Provider documents etc.
- IMPACTFEEOFFICE@OSCEOLA.ORG – All things impact fee related
- NOC@OSCEOLA.ORG – Processing/submitting NOC’s
- PERMITTING@OSCEOLA.ORG – Permit requirement questions, fees, applications, permit status’, permit issuance etc.
- CONTRACTORLICENSING@OSCEOLA.ORG – Registering a contractor, submitting updated licensing, contractors insurance etc.
- EPLANSUPPORT@OSCEOLA.ORG – Routing plans for review, upload/download plans, plan questions etc.
- RESEARCH@OSCEOLA.ORG – plans research, permit research, copies of older permits etc.
- SPECIALPERMITS@OSCEOLA.ORG – Temporary tent permits, special event permits, hang tags etc.